We want the community to be aware of who represents them locally and at the state and federal level.
The below is a list of elected officials who represent the Georgetown Community.
- US Congressman
- Judge John Carter
- US Senators from Texas
- The US Chamber of Commerce tracks voting records of federal elected officials. Please click here to view their rating system.
- Texas Senate for Georgetown
- Dr. Charles Schwertner
- Texas House
- Terry Wilson (District 20)
- James Talarico (District 52)
- Williamson County
- Judge Bill Gravell
- County Commissioner Pct 3 Valerie Covey
- Additional County Elected Officials
- Georgetown City Council
- Georgetown ISD Board of Trustees